Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jealous? yes.

#and now she hates me. kfine.


hello people. nice to meet you again. so it's weekend and we had one-week-holidays bcos of the cny. thanks to chinese peeps we the malayian got holidays too. heheh :) so..... i don't know what to do today. the homeworks still in my bag and on my desk, i didn't touch them yet, no even look at it. yes, the pink words above is bout my friend that didn't take my words from my previous post positively. she just mad, really mad. i bet she hate me at this time but NO, i won't take back my words, what i said is true, it just your respond as positive or negative. hopefully you understand okbye. 

now i want to talk bout one of my friend, shahrul he is. yesterday when we were in class, shahrul came to my place and asked me "wey, 22 haribulan hari apa ah?" i said "sunday" and he looked like a very happy man with 20 kids. ok that's weird. i asked him "kenapa?" he smiled and said "hari ahad ni hari anni aku dengan zue yang ketiga" i was "woooooowattttttt?! seriously?" and he said "yeeeee" omg, this is a wonderful like shit man i'm jealous. then intan who sat beside me and who jealous like me asked him "macam mana korang boleh bertahan hah?" he said he was so close with her parents, mostly her mom. and blahblahblah. every his single word about his love story really made me forever alone level maximum. lucky him cos got supportive parents. me? if my dad know that i have boyfriend, he will kill me or at least he will slap me everytime he see me. ok now i'm super jealous. ugh ugh. ok bye.

Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment