Thursday, December 22, 2011

Promises.

leilockheart:


FOLLOW for more photos

firstly, A big congrates to my my my my awesome cousin, Irdina. she's got straight A's for pmr like i thought so. she's smart. really really smart. she's the one who still hit the record in our familyyy. i wish i could be like her on next year. hmmph. thinking of her, now i realized how much time i had wasted with not reading books. tick tock tick tock. 2011 almost end and 2012 coming right away. i felt the time was turning fast and i just waste it. next year, i'll have to face the Pmr. i wish it's gone but it's not so i'll just have to face it anyways. ayah once told me that if i get straight A's he'll bought me BlackBerry Torch 1810. i appreciate him if he told that just to give me some spirits and ayah, i'll promise you i'll try with all my best to get straight A's but i won't do that for that phone. i'll do that for you for mama for my familyy and for me. i'll try. 

so it's better if i start from noww. i will try to touch one of thousand books from that shelfs. okayyy bye now :) 

Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment