Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chatting with friends on Twitter.

leilockheart:

Found on - LINK

today was so damn boringsss. from morning till evning. luckily, my dad brought the laptop home earlier. so, i online my twitter. fb? NO WAYYY. i'm not interested with fb. so back to twitter. umm i don't know, i suddenly felt want to check my followers. so i check and check. wow how many beliebers that i following. heheh it must be at time when i got bieber fever, mat salleh punya belieber pun nak follow hihi. i'm checking again  and i saw @pedot123. lolsss. pedot pun ada twitter rupanya. unbelievable. haha. kay i follow him, and at that time he's tweeting, so i got nothings to do and i'm boring so i just chat with him. we're not close actually but we're still classmate well maybe ex classmate now. oh sorry. i think you missed something. before i chat with him i tweeted this "omg, bila check balikkk me ruparupanya follow maria ozawa. lawlssssss xD" since i post that, he's start chat with me. he knows that bcos of him lah i know this lady. bhaha. to the people who doesn't know this lady, i guarantee you to stay like that. there's nothing good for you to know her. this is officially 18's above. 

 we laughs a lot trying to remember the moments he pranked me. lols. guess that's one of my sweet memories in 2 bestariii. then, dora chat with me. thanks to her now i got someone to chat with. i'm so glad she's so friendlyyyy, like her lil friend amy or popular with calling her allen. oh godd, i'm so lucky knowing her. then, me dora and pedot chatted together. dora and pedot made some stupid jokess. and i'm just trying to be cool by joining their stupid jokesss xD this is fun. but then, i just stop. i'm too sleepy. huh. guess too much fun huh?? anywaysss, thanks a lot dora and pedot. you guys just turned me from boring to laughing in joys. yeah, i'm still smiling to ears. k thanks. 

Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment