Friday, December 30, 2011

School is coming.

Assalamuailaikum. Hi.

School is coming over. There's  four days left. Let's count it together, will ya?

Okay so I like to  talk about my 2011 before I'm going to 2012.

My 2011 was full of sweet memories with my friends, him, my crush and me. 

But then it went to worst when it started to school's holidays. 

I'm hurting Faez's feelings, and I'm apologized to him but I'm still unsure that he accept my apology.

Then, I made a fake relationship with this guy and so he was hurted by me. 
But it's okay, he got Zira for his life.

I'm so sad and pity with Baya's realtionship's problems. It's like I was her.

image

And many worst things happened along this holidays. It's pathetic!

2012, okay.

 I don't have any vision that 2012 will be good but I hope it to be an awesome unforgettable year.

I'm very glad that my class got all my friends and people that I already know their name.

But don't ask me why I'm so sombong with yall.

Honestly, I'm so damn shy to start a conversation with new people.

image

But lama lama tu tengok lah how crazy I am with you guys. Lols. This is fact doh.

image

ALERT! THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU!


For this year, as I'm gonna be a Pmr Candidate, I've to stop updates everyday. 

but my sister said that I can updates every Saturday and Sunday.

image

Sorry but I didn't know if it'll works. I don't know I don't know.
I keep thinking about how I'll get so many homeworks for my weekend. Shit.



  

Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment