Sunday, January 8, 2012

i am my own boyfriend


i heard from someone said this "i am my own boyfriend" but i didn't remember who. that person inspired me with that words. yeah i shall have a relationship with myself from now. let me know myself more than anyone else. it's hard, same as we have a relationship with someone else. the hard thing was getting know the person from inside. it's sure hard for me too to know myself cos sometimes i don't have a confidence with myself. 

and for sure thing, i need me to give a spirit for pmr soon. yeah, i'm sure need my friends too but the most of the thing, i need me to go through these, rite? so yeah. okay, from now on, i want to announce that me, Nini Suzieana Sofea is officially have a relationship with myself. i'm not crazy to love myself, it's more crazy when i love someone who don't love me back. if i love myself, for sure thing myself love me more. 

hope from now on, i be stronger with myself. hope myself won't let me fell again.


Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment