Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 10th first day in school.

Assalamuailaikum. Hi.


that day was just too way normal, no happiness no sadness. but it really doesn't feels like last year. ok wanna know who's the monitor class? drum rolls please. it's SAFIUDIN! good luck friend. and the m/c assistant would be Peah Jenal. congrates gall. your dream came true. ahaha. and the setiausaha is Intan and Baya would be the bendahari cause she can be trusted by all people.

but then,

that moment when Pn. Shamsidah told us that there's also must have a bendahari assistant and it must be boys to be, that time i know who's the person that could be trust to take that responsibilty. "Haikal Bazli!" ketangggggggg ketanggggg oh my heart broke again  i guess. and yes, my thought absolutely right. it's him. Baya automatically turned back where my place were and she saw my face which like she's only understand and she knew what's on my mind  that time. she scared if i was mad at her. but i'm not. well maybe a lil bit. like, why must be her and him, why must be him and her? is there nobody else that you could voted on?  i'm pissed off. that's what i said. PISSED OFF.

p/s i got mad cos he's my crush. wuuu ok foever alone.





Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment