Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh my jiwang, Please go away

Assalamuailaikum. Hi peeps.

leilockheart:

(via leilockheart)

this happened on sunday's evening where i used to online my fb. to be honest there's nothing interesting on fb, they all just full of wishing status "happy new year" and "apa azam korang?" and i've got nothing interested with all that. what i could do was like their status as faq. i don't know, i just thought maybe it would get me off from my boring mood.

but then, my situation changed after i saw my crush online. i was like


"omg, my romeo that i waited for so long is already here"

yeah, he's offline for long enough like more than two weeks but i felt it like a year. and everytime i saw his name on my chatbox, i thought he will never im me and my thought's absolutely right. he's not im me. so sad.

i wanted to im him to wish him happy new year like come on, he's my friend too, how could i possibly not wishing my friend, right? but i'm not brave enough to wish him. i'm so afraid that he's gonna think something bad about me like if i want to flirt him cause he knows how damn much i loves him after he read all my posts on my secret group. but no, eventho i loves him but when at times i want to im him i never think about flirting him. no. not at all.

so i started with "happy new year bro". i put bro with it to cover up so it may looks like i im him as a friend. and i'm praying he would reply. no matter what he reply, his words will make my day. i'm not lying. and so i wait him for like 15 minutes and it turns up knowing he's offline without reply my im. it was pretty sad, no. actually, it was so damn sad.


it's turns me to jiwang now. but i'm totally not blaming him for that. it just my big mistake for thinking he would like me. that's all.

i'm too much over for this shit. like really? nini, you have to chill out. he's gonna be your classmate again. stop being jiwang or he will felt awkward to hang with you :'(

Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment