Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Adventure

last night, as my home's wall clock turned at 12 sharp, the fireworks begin exploding near my house. it's wonderful even i didn't see it but just listen it was already felt wonderful. it's new year now, i wished deep in my heart 

"i want to be a better than a better person". 


and so now, i'm officially a fifteen years old gal and a pmr candidate. why am i so exciting on this?

2011 was year filled with shits. i'm crying a lot on that year. but i'm not lying, that year called 2011 really taught me a lot about life. it's like i'm closer to me without any realization. the gals that i'm so close with are definitely my bestie. and only they who knows every single thing bout my prob. that year i learned bout loves caution. i'm such a dumb making fake relationship. and i accidently make enemies. i don't know how i made that.

i'll maybe never see A again. we'll meet if we have time but i'm surely don't have a time for enjoy. i must be serious this year. my sweet memories still in my hands till now. my shits memories, well, i left half of them at 2011. the other half i take it with me, i take the shits that taught me from my mistakes and maybe after that i'll throw them away.

i'm done with my adventures in 2011, now i'm waiting for my new adventures. there will gotta have shits through my way and i'm ready to face it. i'm strong, i can stand with my own legs. it would amazing when my friends help me to stand me up when i really going down. but i'll try my hard to do it myself.

so, it's so nice to meet you, 2011. and now 2012, please be caring. 



Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment