Thursday, January 5, 2012

My letter for you

A letter to Fakrul Rashid.



we been a classmates from last year till today. to be honest, on last year when i first look at you, i always thought you was not a nice guy at all but everything's changed when i met you with our c/mates at le kfc, giant for breaking-fast. i look at your cap and i'm interested with it. and so on the day before raya, i tried to be brave to asked you for your phone's number on facebook, and you gave it. if i could, i want to take your cap phone's number too. hee~ 

then, i wished you happy raya aidilfitri and since that day we always text to each other. and you're just like a brother to me since my real brother don't close to me. and so i add you on facebook as my brother. we always text at night. every night. making joke and alls. but sometimes we might fight, rite? and i guess you could be trusted enough and so i told you my secrets crush that actually all gals in our class know bout it except boys.

but since the day i couple with this z, you been shamed by him after he read our chatbox that full with sayang sayang things. we almost vomit to said that, rite? but he didn't know that we always makes jokes like that all the time even before he asked me to couple. but bcos of his misunderstanding, you been shamed of. i felt terrible at that time. it's my big mistake and i'm sorry.

to me, you're a nice guy. everything you gave me were free. and you sincere with that. but it's not that's not a matter. every nice guys would do that. but this, only this, YOU SINCERELY BEING MY FRIEND. it's so amazing cos some of friends does not sincerely friend with me but you did so thanks. i told you once that i've cried for you and my crush. it's true. i was so glad that for someone like you would sincerely be my friend. then slowly my teardrops fell to my phone. i can't even see the phone's screen cos my eyes full with tears. yeah. i'm such a dramatic.

so i'm nini and i'm sitting right here typing to say thank you for a billion bucks. you're my great friend. and you always be remember. and thanks too cos topup mine. i appreciates your kindness. thanks thanks thanks thanks okbye. friend forever. amin.


Every Songs Contain Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment